The Fuel System has the following components:
- The gas tank is the reservoir for the system and stores gas or diesel.
- The hoses that carry the fuel from the gas tank to the engine are generally called the Fuel lines.
- Fuel filters checks and capture any dirt or grit that may be in the fuel lines. This prevents clogging the fuel injectors.
- Fuel pumps push the fuel past fuel filters and through the fuel injectors.
- Fuel injectors shoot a very fine spray of fuel into the cylinder through their tiny nozzles.
- A spark plug ignites the fuel and causes the explosion that powers the crankshaft and moves the car.
Issues on the above system results in power loss, dip in gas mileage, hesitation when you put you accelerate.
Our Services Include:
Fuel System Cleaning
- Service and clean the gas pump, fuel lines and injectors. We do it by adding a high quality cleaner to the gas. Then we run the engine until we are satisfied with the cleanup
- We then add a second cleaner directly to the warm engine. This will remove all the carbon deposits from the combustion chambers
- Finally, we use a third cleaner to air intake. We also remove rough deposits that disturb air flow which is responsible to cut efficiency
Fuel Filter Service
- We remove the old fuel filter
- We install a new fuel filter as per the specifications provided by your manufacturer
- Check for leaks once the setup is completed
- Dispose the old fuel filter appropriately
Please note: Not all Jiffy Lube® service centres offer all Fuel System Services. Please call ahead to ensure the services are available.